jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

My Family's immigration


  My family is from Puerto Rico we are today part of the United State even though some people don't know. Puerto Rico is located in the Caribbean it is a small island we are NOT the same as Mexican people our culture is different.

  The only place were my family have migrated is to the United States my aunt is from Puerto Rico he moved to the United State it was supposed to only go over there and study so he could have a good job and come back to Puerto Rico but he like it in the U.S. and stay there to live.I have visit him a couple of time and have had a lot of fun and laughs.I have always like how he treats everyone with kindness no matter how big the problem.

  My aunt have an adopted son he is from Guatemala .He has Maya culture he is nice he is very happy with my aunt.When I first met him he was shy but then we had a lot of fun.I can remember one day he told me that he wasn't scared. I asked him why and he told me he told me because he have God always by his side.He told me that he like to stay with my aunt he is a happy person and I will treat him as part of my family no matter what people say.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario